I always dream and make sure my dreams come true!
I am an entrepreneur at Near Range FZ LLC, I work with my partners to create innovative solutions & software development management, consultancy services and e-commerce.
Experienced Sourcing Manager with over 22 years of experience in the oilfield services industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
Certified Associate Project Management, applying project management tools and techniques for managing sourcing tenders & all IT projects.
I Help Companies
Maximize Profits by
* Setup the procurement system and processes
I can help the team to prepare and support the operations for any project using PMP tools and techniques
I have great knowledge building the tenders (RFQ/RFP/RFI) for the following:
-Customs Clearance and Agents Certifications
-Freight Forwarding Services (Air – Ocean- Road)
-International and Domestic Trucking
* On-hands experience in IT and extensive knowledge in digital marketing, building innovative solutions and more.
1-Let's Have a Quick Discussion
2-Understanding Your Business
How I work
2015 - NEAR RANGE FZ LLC - DUBAI - UAE - PresentOverview Near Range Computer Systems Design Located & Licensed in Dubai Activities: Computer Systems Housing Services Education & Training Computer Software Information Technology Network Services Social Media Applications Development & Management Data Entry Services Cloud Service & Datacenters Providers Web-Design Portal Computer Systems & Communication Equipment Software Design Electronic Chips Programming "NFC" Website http://www.nearrange.ae
GLOBAL SOURCING MANAGER
2016 2020 - SCHLUMBERGER - DUBAI - UAE• Performed cost savings 12% to 15% yearly by implementing cost-saving initiatives • Super User “SAP ARIBA Sourcing Software” champion Level in the organization, Maximized team knowledge and productivity by effectively training, monitoring, and directing employees in application of best practices.
• Displayed exemplary negotiation skills when communicating with suppliers and vendors regarding contracts, policies, and deadlines
• Active suppliers management, facilitate quarter and annual business reviews among regional, global suppliers, product lines and executive managers
• Manage Logistics as the main category, manage RFP's for freight forwarding services, domestic transportation, and customs clearance (including agent certifications to ensure compliance), handling other categories (chemicals, oilfield Service equipment, facilities design, construction, and rig moves & other sourcing activities.
MIDDLE EAST AREA SOURCING MANAGER
2010 2015 - SCHLUMBERGER - DUBAI - UAE• Performed cost savings 12% to 15% yearly by implementing cost-saving initiatives in partnership with the global suppliers
• Handled purchasing, procurement, import and export, and other supply chain functions to facilitate business operations
• Active suppliers management, facilitate quarter and annual business reviews among Regional, Global suppliers, product lines and executive managers
• Manage Logistics as the main category, handling other categories (chemicals, oilfield Service equipment, facilities design, construction, and Rig Moves & other sourcing activities including managing RFP's for freight forwarding services, domestic transportation, and customs clearance (including agent certifications to ensure compliance))
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
2008 2010 - SCHLUMBERGER - TRIPOLI - LIBYA• Capitalized on opportunities to make significant cost savings to areas of supplies, services
• Proposal preparation, negotiation, and administration of clinical contracts
• Collaborated with internal teams to improve outputs to meet demand and supply requirements, ensuring inventory integrity targets for finished goods
2005 2008 - SCHLUMBERGER - TRIPOLI - LIBYA• Planned budgets, authorized expenditures, monitored accounting processes, established service rates and coordinated financial reporting to oversee all fiscal procedures
• Assisted in upper-level decision making by creating comprehensive financial reports and collaborating with finance and accounting departments
• Used LAWSON software to prepare various financial documents, including balance sheets, cash flow reports, and income statements
CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAPM)®
Mar 2020 - PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTEPROJECT MANAGEMENT
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
June 1993 - SUEZ CANAL UNIVERSITYACCOUNTING